vineri, 14 ianuarie 2011

Un sfarsit de Sezon Gossip Girl atat de draguuuut...:X

Blair : Why aren’t you in Europe ?
Chuck : I was in Paris. But only to get your favorite macaroons from Pierre Herm.
Blair : And Germany ?
Chuck : To pick up your favorite falke stockings. You know how I adore them.
Blair : What are you doing here then ?
Chuck : You were right. I was a coward running away again. But everywhere I went…you caught up with me. So I had to come back.
Blair : I want to believe you… But I can’t. You’ve hurt me too many times.
Chuck : You can believe me this time.
Blair : That’s it?
Chuck : I love you too.
Blair : But can you say it twice ? No I’m serious. Say it twice.
Chuck : I love you…I love you. There’s three. Four… I love you…


Awwww <3

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu